-Take part in the software development and verification activities for Aerospace / Avionic systems related software and tools
-Development of test scripts and test application for the Aerospace / Avionic systems as per DO 178B
-Certification of the Aerospace / Avionic systems software tools as per FAA requirements.
- Post graduate / Graduate Engineering in the computer or computer related.
- At least one year software development experience in C/C++, VC++.
- At least two years working experience for bachelor degree and one year working experience for master degree.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering and development processes.
- Excellent work attitude and team work spirit.
- Good communication skills with fluency in written and oral English.
- Work experience in Aerospace Electronic System Area is a plus.